Refractive Surgery Article
Dr. Feinerman is proud to be a pioneer in the field of refractive surgery. He is continually seeking out the most contemporary procedures and products so he can offer his patients the widest available array of options. In addition to the latest techniques, Dr. Feinerman stays abreast of new advances by maintaining an open exchange of dialogue with his colleagues. Below, you can read more about some of Dr. Gregg Feinerman’s groundbreaking work.
- Dr. Feinerman featured in Eye World magazine.
- A Medicare rule change allow Eyeonics of Aliso Viejo to sell its cataract replacement lens to senior for the first time
- Local eye surgeon dedicates October to hurricane victims
- New surgical procedure offers hope for cataract patients
- New technology allows physician to “map” eye & customize surgery
- Eye surgeon clears up confusion over newest procedures
- Legally blind man to see again thanks to new vision-saving procedure
- Newport beach eye surgeon opens “Window to the World” to deaf and blind patient
- Revolutionary new eye surgery provides clear future for baby boomer population
- Newport beach eye surgeon to be one of the first to perform new FDA approved procedure that promises hope to extremely nearsighted/farsighted
- Local eye surgeon introduces new procedure worth crying over
- Eye surgeon introduces “operation in-sight” offering clear vision to public servants and those in need
- Myopia (Nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness)
- About LASIK
- Custom LASIK
- Blade-FREE LASIK
- Implantable Contact Lenses
- What Are Cataracts?
- Cataract Surgery
- Astigmatic Correction
- 3D-Eye Online