Welcome To Feinerman Vision Center
Feinerman Vision Center, located in Newport Beach, California, is recognized as one of the country's leading medical centers for vision correction. Doctor Gregg Feinerman, a noted author, educator, and eye surgeon, founded the practice in 2001 and has continually provided excellent eye care for his patients in Newport Beach, Orange County, and Los Angeles County. [Read More]
The LASIK Experience, Newport Beach
Each year over one million people in the U.S. undergo LASIK surgery to correct their vision, and mostly completed with great success. It is used to effectively treat common eye conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. LASIK or Laser-Assisted-In-Situ Keratomileusis is one of the safest and most effective vision correction procedures. [Read More]
"Dr. Feinerman and his staff are amazing! I had Lasik done there about a year ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have 20/20 vision now! From the first moment you walk in their office you are greeted by a friendly staff that is personable, welcoming, and professional. They always move you through each room in a timely manner and the wait time is never over 10 minutes before you are brought back to see the doctor. Dr. Feinerman himself, is such a great doctor. He makes sure you are taken care of and feeling comfortable with any of their procedures. As for the Lasik surgery, it was easier than I expected. I came in the morning and left about 30 minutes later. He had nice music playing in the background while I was getting it done and my mother was allowed in the room to watch. The overall procedure took only 5 minutes and before I knew it I was home and on my way to recovery. He gave me his personal cell phone to call him if there were any problems that I experienced, and he checked up on me that afternoon to see how I was feeling. I came back to the office 2 days later for a checkup and everything was great. If you want a professional, personable, and classy doctor than you should definitely choose Dr. Feinerman! You will be incredibly happy with the results and your experience will be above and beyond what you could ever expect from a Lasik doctor!! I highly recommend him!!" [Read More on Testimonials]
- CBS 2 New York - Dr. Max Gomez: Is Your Smartphone Ruining Your Vision?
- Ophthalmologist Opens Eyes by Training Others
- Fox 11 News - Local Veteran Gets the Gift Of Sight
- Nominate Your Dad Or Grad To Win A Free Eye Surgery
- Rare Disorder No Longer Clouds Coto Native's Vision
- On The Operating Table
- Photo Gallery of Rare Disorder
The Huffington Post:
Read Our Recent Reviews
- At Feinerman Vision Center, we believe that getting involved with our communities is essential in building good will & encouraging growth in society. By supporting and sponsoring local charities, high school programs, and donating to drives & non-profits, we promote a strong sense of well-being in communities of Southern California and third-world countries abroad.
Use our Vision Correction Module to help you determine the best procedure for your unique eyes. Learn about the different types of laser vision correction and how you can customize your surgical plan with Dr. Gregg Feinerman.
- To find out more about the possibilities of LASIK surgery, contact the Newport Beach, Orange County office of Dr. Feinerman today! If you are seeking LASIK in Los Angeles call us today to get the answers you have been seeking.
- Have you been told you are not a candidate for LASIK? The Visian ICL™ by Staar Surgical can correct nearsightedness beyond the level of LASIK eye surgery. Learn why Dr. Feinerman is one of the TOP Visian ICL surgeons in Los Angeles!